Cursed in the name of honor, the cursed one has to get rid of 'Sabba Qamar

LAHORE (NNA) Actress Saba Qamar said that in order to stop incidents of killing of innocent people in Pakistan, we have to work together, it is a curse to get rid of it.
During his interview, Saba Qamar said, "I was not serious for the role of the first insurgency, but in the direction of a director, Kandil played a role in Baloch Baloch, and more than my hope people are liking it, this drama is exactly the life of Kandil Baloch. Is done close to.
He said that whatever will happen to Kandil Baloch will be sorry, I wish that his brother decided to think something before taking a lot of steps, then conditions would have been different today. They said that on the screen I have performed my best artistic skills and my effort is that my loved ones like my work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FIFA Deposit will lead the World XI team

New Zealand's Jamie Nimism's name also included the World XI team

Advisory meeting at the under-premises of Nawaz Sharif