English striker Vienna Roni said international football

The city, England, England striker, Vienna, announced the retirement from International Football, Roni has won the highest international score by the country.

Vienna Roni represented the country in 119 matches in which he scored 53. England team manager Gareth offered Malta for the next month and matches against Salvanca, but he dismissed the possibility of returning to the team by announcing retirement.

In his statement, he said that proud of representing the country at the international level, I am happy that the English manager considered me to be a reputable country again, but I think now youngsters should give the opportunity to come forward.

Retirement is a very difficult and painful decision to me, but I have taken a great step in the team's extensive interest, my sympathies will be with the team.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Zealand's Jamie Nimism's name also included the World XI team

Advisory meeting at the under-premises of Nawaz Sharif

World XI tour will promote cricket from Pakistan, Waqar Younis